Throughout the year I host many professional development webinars at PracticalEdTech.com. The next one in my Tech Tuesday series is Google Forms & Sheets for Beginners. In this webinar on August 15th you will everything you need to know to get started using Google Forms and Google Sheets to streamline your workflow in grading quizzes, emailing parents and students, and keeping track of classroom materials. You will also learn how to build self-guided video review activities for your students. Finally, we’ll tackle any questions that you have about Google Forms and Google Sheets.
This webinar will be held live at 4pm Eastern Time on August 15th. Register here. A recording will be available to those who register, but cannot attend the live session. The cost for this webinar is $20. Your registration includes access to the live webinar, live Q&A, unlimited access to the recording of the webinar, and a PD certificate.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Two ways to create self-grading quizzes.
- How to create self-paced guided video review activities.
- How to develop Jeopardy-style games and flashcards in Google Sheets.
- A great method sending personalized emails to parents and students from one spreadsheet.
- How to easily keep track of classroom materials through the use of Forms and Sheets.
- 10 Things You Can Do With Google Sheets
- Ten Things You Can Do With Google Forms
- How to Print a Guest List From Google Calendar