- The Halloween Collection by PBS Learning– Links to a variety of Halloween-themed lesson plans for students of all ages. Make sure you don’t miss the video of the flesh-eating beetles!
- TeachersFirst– Over 3 dozen resources that can be sorted by grade to find just the right activity for your students. Check out the Build a Skeleton activity.
- 7 Fun Halloween Lesson Plans for Grades 9-12– Fun and engaging lessons for older students to flex their brains.
- Science Magic Tricks– This site is geared toward older students and there are definitely some scary tricks to try out!
- History of Halloween– Information from the History Channel about the history behind this spooky day.
- Coding with Monsters– Who doesn’t love to code? When it is involves monsters it is even better!
- 31 Days of Halloween STEM activities– Engineering, edible science, chemistry, and slime! Kids of all ages will love making glow in the dark slime!
- Current Event Sites for Students
- October: Dyslexia Awareness Month
- Differentiated Professional Development with BloomBoard